Forum Rules & FAQs Mar 30, 2014 0:27:32 GMT
Post by Libra on Mar 30, 2014 0:27:32 GMT
Forum Rules & FAQs
- NSFW content is not allowed on the forums at all. ProBoards only allows PG-13 content and any NSFW is prohibited from the forums. This also applies to avatars, signatures, and profile backgrounds.
- Risque and suggestive content are allowed though.
- Please try not to use too many images in your signature. However, you may put image dumps in your signature as long it's in a spoiler tag.
- Words aren't censored on the forum, but avoid intentional racial, offensive slurs, and especially hate speech.
- If you're having problems with a certain person then please notify the staff and we'll investigate the matter. Use the report button or PMs to do so.
- Don't spam.
- Threats or insults towards other members or at the staff is not tolerated. Any offending posts will be deleted and you will be warned or banned.
- What's the avatar limit?
- What are the limits for signatures?
- How do I put up a profile background for my mini-profile?
- How do I disable seeing avatars and/or signatures?
- How do I bookmark threads?
- How do I view the recent threads and posts on the forums?
- How do I report someone?
- How do I change the theme of the forums?
Max avatar size is 150x150px and the max file size is 1MB.
1000x1000px is the max size for signature images (it'll be automatically resized to fit if larger), and there's a 500 character limit as well.
Profile > Edit Profile > Personal > MiniProfile Background Image (URL). Place a direct link of your image there and save.
Profile > Edit Profile > Personal > Settings > Show Avatar/Show Signature. Select your choice from there.
Check-mark the box next to the thread's name then click on the Actions drop-down box and click on Bookmark, and your bookmarks will appear on navigation bar. You can also click on Participated next to the navigation tree to view the latest threads you've posted in.
Go to the Forum Information & Statistics section on the home page and click on either Recent Threads or Recent Posts.
Click on on a person's post then click on Report Post. Please use it when necessary.
See this thread.